Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm locked up and I can't get out ....

This is another piece of video from the trip my brothers, dad and I took to North Carolina. In this one, Pops can't get his seat belt to stop locking up on him. Brandon tries to help him get it situated. Although this is less than two minutes, the process and discussion about why Pops was having so much trouble with his seat belt took at least the first half hour to hour of our trip.



There are more posts to come about the trip and our reason for going – the passing of our Uncle Larry – I just wanted to give everyone a little time to deal with things in their own way first.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever hear that old joke:

how many "whatever" does it take to screw in a lightbulb.......

...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's nice to have a little laugh with the family whenever you can though. I'd never heard of PANCAN until reading that obituary - I'll definitely be supporting them. My Uncle Bill had pancreatic cancer too . . .

Jeffrey said...

Thanks Mara ...
I'm glad you were able to spend the time you had during the last few weeks with your Uncle Bill ...

Anonymous said...

Is this the short bus???

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like a Dongo bus....