Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eagles vs. Patriots ..... oh shit

The Eagles take on the undefeated New England Patriots tonight in New England and Eagles QB Donovan McNabb is hurt and will not play. I'm not sure how good this game will be, so I'm trying to make sure the food is good. So I started the chili late last night/early this morning and I put the ribs on about an hour ago. I take the ribs and move them into a pan after searing them. There's also plenty of beer and plenty of Jim Beam. Win or lose, I'm going to enjoy myself.

5 comments:

Traci Lyn said...

Jeffrey,I hope the chili is really spicy...maybe there will be more than one blow out tonight. He ha! Jeff says that he's glad to see that there are still some people with Eagle Pride in these dark times. He's all decked out in his PATS gear for the game.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a party and we weren't invited. That's okay, we'll have our own party. GO EAGLES...

Jeffrey said...

Well.... the Eagles lost and there was no real party. There are a bunch of leftovers ..... Mama, if you want some chili, I can bring some up today.... just let me know.

TLC.... tell your Jeff congrats..... I'll hold on to my Eagle pride for a while .... You never know what's next.

Bug-Z said...

My mailman is the worst! I never get any of my invites.

Anonymous said...

bug-z...we must have the same one..