Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Way Back When-sday



The photo quality in this one is not that good but it's a striking photo if only for the wardrobes. This is a photo of all the Gentry brothers and the two Wiggins brothers waiting for our bus one day before school in 1978. At this point, we were all going to Grifton Elementary School, which was K-8 at that time.
Pictured is (from left) Stephen, David Wiggins, me, Brandon (in front), Billy Wiggins and Russell. Striped shirts must have been all the rage and I think my pants are folded over a good six inches to keep me from tripping over them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a N. C. State shirt you have on? Can't quite make out the writing but it looks like that to me. All of you were so cute then...what happened? Just kidding. Now all of you are good looking young men. ILY

Anonymous said...

I love the striped polos! You all looked so nice!

Anonymous said...

are you sure Stephen isnt a Wiggin???

Anonymous said...

I'M POSITIVE HE'S NOT A WIGGINS...THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BUG.

Anonymous said...

hahaha MRS.G ....why me? I cant be the only prankster on here....can I?

Joe said...

Are the pants folded, or is that moon boots that you're wearing?
Come to think of it, that almost looks like a "Vote For Pedro" shirt you have on too, you trend setter, you.

Anonymous said...

Bug-z, You are the only one that I can figure out.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. G. said...
Bug-z, You are the only one that I can figure out.

haha....I'll take that as a compliment... :)

Anonymous said...

and you should...:x