Saturday, October 20, 2007

Haircuts make the world look better

I went and got my hair cut today. The barber I go to has a sign-in sheet. She lets people come in and sign in for a haircut and then leave. If they aren't back in time, the next person on the list goes. This, however, royally pisses off people who come in when it's empty except for the person getting a haircut only to have to wait an hour as the signees show up just as she finishes cutting the hair of the person in front of them on the sign-in sheet. I think it's great. I like to sign in and still sit there through the wait to watch people get pissy.



Here's the joke she told me today (WARNING... She doesn't hold back) .....

Why do witches prefer not to wear any panties?

So they can grip their broomsticks better......

2 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Nice haircut. Nice joke!

Anonymous said...

joke:

thats HOT!!!