Friday, October 12, 2007

Something funny for your friday



How can anyone ever forget the first time they bought condoms? Did anyone else throw in a bunch of other stuff with them or was that just me?
Let's see... I'll fill this grocery cart with a bunch of things I don't really need right now so I can sneak this box of condoms in the middle. Maybe they'll go relatively unnoticed by the 63-year-old cashier lady if I put them right here between the Hungry Man dinners and the Frosted Flakes cereal and just beneath the loaf of bread and bag of Doritos. Yeah... right. When she finally gets to them and pulls them over the scanner, I swear she looked up at me and sort of chuckled ....

Here are some condom-buying tips for those still a bit shy about the subject.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!

Victoria Williams said...

I remember trying to disguise the fact that I was purchasing tampons. Never had to face the condom issue.

Victoria Williams said...

Hilarious video! I'm so old I actually like watching Golden Girls occasionally.

crowbarred said...

ah man ....now that is a classic!