Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two boys and their boards



I put my camera down on the front porch Sunday and left it on record. Catty-corner from the house is a funeral home with a small parking lot. These two kids were using it to practice skateboarding. This is 25 minutes sped up and edited to just over 3 minutes. It's worth it just to listen to the song.

You know what's really odd ..... Even after watching all the antics and tricks of guys like Tony Hawk and Bam Margera over the past few years, I could still sit here and watch three minutes of these two guys doing basically nothing.

I blame the song for sucking me into the abyss ...

P.S. I don't think they landed a single trick, if that's what they were trying to do with all the board flipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it be bad to use this song on a wedding photography website. I so much want too...if nothing else Jeff...thanks for the music...and cheers to wasting 3 minutes to skateboarders for a great song! -- Jacki

Jeffrey said...

Thanks Jacki...
Send me your site address.
I'll put up a link on a couple of local blogs I do.