Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Now that was a dumb thing to say

OK... so this site -- things my boyfriend says -- is pretty funny even if it is a girl making fun of the things guys say, particularly her boyfriend. One example from her boyfriend, this one entitled About Crazy Chicks:

"Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your wiener."
Hat tip to Heather at I am Fuel, You are Friends, one of my favorite MP3 blogs, for mentioning the site. You can always find a link to Heather's site over to the right under MP3 Blogs I Like.

Now I've got to find a site with all the stupid things girls say .... any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find a site for ridiculous things girls say, add this little tidbit. My girlfriend gets really bored in the car and often rambles. This is when some of her best work comes out:

"I wish lions and tigers were dogs. Then I could love them more."

JW

Jeffrey said...

That's a good one. We should just start our own list. One of my favorites...

"I thought I felt something in the middle of the night -- but I was really tired."