Saturday, January 27, 2007

Your participation is requested ...

Check out this message I sent myself.

I'd like to see each one of you create one -- saying whatever you want -- and send it to me by way of this e-mail -- jeffrey-was-here@hotmail.com .... You'll need to cut and paste or type it in on the monk-e-mail form.

I'll make a compilation video using the Monk-e-mails sent to me and I'll post that video here. You can have the monkey use your own voice by calling a number and recording your message or just type in the words and the monkey will say them. Using phonetic spelling helps to get some of the sounds -- as in 'bee aatches.' Have fun with it ...

Create your own monk-e-mail by going here.

Deadline to send me one is Thursday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh..it's just tlike the talking ape a few years ago...bonzo or gonzo...something like that

Anonymous said...

I find him...Bonzi