Sunday, July 20, 2008

I got this e-mail today...

Dear Good Friend,

I assumed you are in good health with your family.

I am Dr. JOSEF ZAMBO, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with the African Development Bank Group here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people, but as I have developed the trust on you after my a week fasting and praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

There is an over due unclaimed sum of SIXTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS ($16,000,000.00) in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 35% {$5,600,000.00} as your share from the total fund and 5% {$800,000.00} will be used to set up motherless babaies and charity organistaion home in your country for the purpose of assisting the helpless to meet up with their stars and talents in the mordern world race today.

Please if you are really sure of your trustworthy, integerity, accountability and confidentiality on this deal, contact me with your profiles inclusing private telephone (Mobile) number for easy communication.

I am looking forward to read from you soonest.


Yours faithfully,


Dr. JOSEF ZAMBO
Operations Manager


Wow.

I'm so eksided bye mie exstreem luk. Can yue beleeve it? I soon will thusly be a serdified rich persun of well beeing.

Damn... it was a hoax. Who would have thunk it?

2 comments:

Joe said...

Dude, if you're not going to jump on this opportunity, do you mind if I snag it?

I mean, if you don't want to, *I* would like to be the one he hears from soonest.

Victoria Williams said...

How can you deny those "motherless babaies and charity organistaion home in your country for the purpose of assisting the helpless to meet up with their stars and talents in the mordern world race today."
I am amazed!!!!!!!