Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here comes the fridge ...

I learned something last week.
Almost nothing sparks complaints at work more than a refrigerator. If it's not being used improperly, or stinky food being left in it, then people are using it who aren't supposed to and spills aren't being cleaned up.
But the tipping point was when the semi-new hand-me-down fridge didn't seem to be working. It would come on and the light would work, but the food would not get cold. This was discovered after we had already handed down the other refrigerator.
So after listening for about a week, I decided to get a new one for the night crew.




And the complaints will start again soon ....

Here's a previous post of Kevin cleaning out one of the old fridges.

Here's another earlier post about the work fridge.

Does your workplace have refrigerator rules?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friggin electric bill must be HUGE...with all them danm fridges...

I am Lam said...

My only problem with work fridges is that people steal my food. Like my 12 pack of Coke or my Thai left overs.

(By the way, I'm a random stranger who got linked here from Mara's blog)

Joe said...

HA...dig the Heidi Fleiss pic!!!
Nice touch.

Victoria Williams said...

Oh yeah! Our fridge at work ---- the food gets thrown out EVERY NIGHT --- so betta keep your shit cleaned up!!!