Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter at Mama and Daddy's



A few days late, but this is a peek at my nephew and one of my nieces and how they spent part of Easter at my parents. It was also a good opportunity for Stephen and Susan to bring some clothes to wash -- their house was still without electricity because of the power. I took the opportunity to take a pair of my jeans to Mama so she could patch a hole in the crotch that had grown larger with recent wearings. I don't know how that happened....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone had a nice time. Thank you both for the yummy meal.

Anonymous said...

Q. so what kind of candy was in the eggs???

A. complete silence...ummmm all kinds.

OKAY THEN!!!!

Brenda Starr said...

You are too damn funny! I love the food shots, being Italian we spent most of Easter cooking the big meal, then discussing how the food did or didn't measure up, then more discussions on how to fix the dishes that weren't up to par (my mother takes over at this point)--when it was over, it was 8:30 p.m. and I was exhausted!
PS, the dog kinda scared me.