Sunday, July 1, 2007

Grillmaster



Pops puts some spices on the chicken and ribs we cooked for Canal Day. I drank too much too early -- as usual on Canal Day -- so there aren't a bunch of pictures. I'll post a few more later.

UPDATED: OK, I may as well get this over with. This is a picture of me asleep/passed out -- whatever -- in a chair on Canal Day afternoon. I'm not sure who put the flower behind my ear. At least they could have straightened up my hair or something. Anyway, this is obviously one of the pictures Oyster Girl and anonymous (I know who you are, BG) wanted to see. Especially since BG sent it to me. There are others, but this pretty much says it all. I had a good time.

free music

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got some pictures you can post...

Thanks to you and Bug for the good times. The food and fun was great! Everything looked so nice and everyone had a really good time :)

Oyster Girl said...

I have some photos you can post...hahah!!

Victoria Williams said...

GREAT picture! I love it. You look sooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Remember that "What Kind of Flower Are You" post Natalie had a couple weeks ago? You are a DAISY! That photo induces sleep. They should show it to little children in pre-school when it's nap time.