Monday, July 23, 2007

Meltdown Monday

Week No. 2 of the new Meltdown Monday is down .... I lost one pound this week, but I forgot to weigh until after lunch so it may have been more. I've got to get back in the routine of weighing at the same time.
I decided not to run the picture every week. Instead I'll do a monthly comparison between the shots from the start and ones from the current month. That way, hopefully, there will be a difference to see.

Progress:
07/09/07: 284 pounds
07/23/07: 277 pounds
Total loss: 7 pounds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Awesome for two weeks!

Kathleen said...

Thats great. I have been thinking more and more about exercising, and how I need to get back to it. I think the more I think about it, eventually I will get to it sooner.
As for monthly pics...I think thats a great idea.