Monday, July 30, 2007

Meltdown Monday

Total loss last week was three pounds, an improvement over the week before. I'm on vacation this week -- a vacation at home -- so I hope I don't go and put it all back on by eating big meals, drinking cold beers and sitting around lazily on the porch.
Progress:
07/09/07: 284 pounds
07/30/07: 274 pounds
Total loss: 10 pounds

Maybe I should try exercising to this guy's little fitness routine:



I watch him and he just makes me want to dance .... Trust me, watch the whole thing when you have time. It's worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you keep "sitting around lazily on the porch" on your list of things to do. It's good for the spirit! Nothing like crazy-people watching from the porch for a good chuckle!

Victoria Williams said...

I'm just shakin' my head.

Hope you're enjoying your week off.