Monday, March 5, 2007

Bam-ba-lam, she really gets me high



I dislike traffic ... and consequently, avoid Interstate 95 unless I have to use it. I prefer driving on the back roads where billboards are less frequent than farms and houses and 18-wheelers are few and far between. But today I rode with one of my brothers up to our parents' house to get some stuff out of the basement for them. This is part of our trip back from their house. Mainly, the video is an excuse to get the song on this blog. The shaking may make you sick. Consider yourself warned.

Here's a little bit more about Black Betty. It's pretty interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

people think that stick on the side of the steering wheel is decoration, instead of using it when its time to change a lane or make a turn.