Monday, March 19, 2007

Meltdown Monday

One more pound, but I haven't eaten anything or had any coffee yet this morning. I've usually at least had coffee by now. So this one pound may be sort of cheating. As you could tell in earlier posts, we had snow and ice and cold again. I just can not get motivated to go walking in that stuff. I know it sounds like an excuse not to exercise -- maybe it is a little. So my goal this week is to walk for exercise at least three days. I may have to do it at work on a break, but I have to start doing it.

My progress:
Weight 01.01.07: 274 pounds
Weight 03.19.07: 250 pounds


UPDATED What I'm moving my feet to this morning:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go with me...

Anonymous said...

I consider a fair weigh-in as follows: first thing in the morning, empty stomach except for coffee, post poo-poo : )