Monday, March 26, 2007

Meltdown Monday

I'm going to say the scale says 249 so that makes it an even 25 pounds so far for my Meltdown Monday quest. I'll use the extra half pound the scale seems to show I lost as a head start for this week. The weather is finally starting to warm up so I'm looking forward to more outdoor activity to help in my quest.

The picture beneath the scale is a side-by-side of me from January 1 (on the left) and from today. You can see more open space between my arms and my gut in the one from today and I think my neck looks thinner. The shirt is also looser. I still have plenty of melting to go, but it's nice to see the difference.

My progress:
Weight 01.01.07: 274 pounds
Weight 03.26.07: 249 pounds


Here's what has me moving this morning .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your arms aren't as hairy in the picture on the right too. And you grew a lot more grey hairs on yer chin since you started. LOL!

Seriously, you can really tell a difference. Overall you just look more comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Great job! You can really tell the progress you've made.

P.S. My Bloomsday training starts today. Maybe I'll have to do a little "meltdown" of sorts too!

Anonymous said...

You can really tell a difference. Regardless of what the picture shows. He looks a lot thinner and feels thinner too!