Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fixing the boat seat

On Monday after my trip to the dentist, I helped one of my brothers remount a padded seat to the gun box on his fishing/hunting boat. A lady he knows (sorry, I don't know her name) reupholstered it for him with some new Gore-Tex camo and a thicker cushion. Here's how the installation job went:



WARNING: If you are an anti-hunting person, don't read these next couple of lines.
The only thing it cost him was a goose from one of his hunts. Since she wanted a whole goose and not just one that had been breasted, he paid someone $4 to pluck it. So for $4 and the cost of one shotgun shell -- he's a good shot -- he got his seat redone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost stopped watching until I heard ass-crack.

Jeffrey said...

Making it all the way to "ass-crack" is the key... Thanks for sticking with it....