Monday, February 12, 2007

Meltdown Monday

I lost three pounds this week, bringing the total to 18 pounds so far. I feel pretty good about the way things are going. I still could exercise more and will be working on that. The dumbbells I bought have come in handy and I use them pretty much each morning. They are kind of light but I do multiple exercises with them, not really lifting-type exercises.
As for the cartwheel, it's coming along. I still need to hook up with TLC for some lessons when I get the chance. Maybe next week.





My progress:
Weight 01.01.07: 274 pounds
Weight 02.12.07: 256 pounds

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am really happy for you. WOW. almost 20 lbs. That is so great. I still need to start my meltdown. Soon. I promise.

Anonymous said...

good job, are you doing this solo, anyone else joining you with the meltdown

FreedomGirl said...

I was complaining a few weeks ago about how I'd been doing derby and hadn't lost any weight. I let the matter drop and had'nt weighed myself since saying that. A few people have said they thought I was looking like I'd lost a couple pounds...so last night I got on the scale to check. I have lost...drum roll please...17 pounds!!!!! I'm so happy.

So...wheres the picture of the new trimmer you? I thought you were recording those.

FreedomGirl said...

A comment turns into a post. Thanks for the inspiration..

Anonymous said...

You are doing so great at this! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready when you are! TLC