Monday, February 26, 2007

Meltdown Monday



Meltdown Monday hit sort of a plateau this week. I lost one pound -- maybe a pound and a half. But I didn't really deserve to lose any more than that. I did nothing to help the cause as far as exercise goes and ate some bread -- which I shouldn't have. But there's promise of warmer weather to come once this snow melts and moves away. That will make it a bit easier to get out and about.

Here's a little Fatboy Slim remix I'm using to get me moving this morning.




My progress:
Weight 01.01.07: 274 pounds
Weight 02.26.07: 253 pounds

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

yeah but 21 pounds is something to be proud of! Way to go!

FreedomGirl said...

I agree w/Kathleen....not too shabby there, dude.

Ya know what I always do when I'm not happy with what little weight I've lost?....I go pee and then re-weigh myself.

I know I'm only foolin' myself, but the delusion works for me.