Sunday, February 25, 2007

They're wreckin' in turn four ......

With the end of the NFL season and the Eagles pre-Super Bowl exit, the only thing I could do was wait for NASCAR to start racing again. Hey, I grew up in North Carolina. I'm predisposed to loving the smell of gasoline and the sound of rumbling V8 engines.

Last Sunday was the season-opening Daytona 500. Today it's the Auto Club 500 at California Speedway.

Here's the rest of the season's schedule.

Not a race fan but like to make fun of those who are? Here's a page of jokes for you.

............................

UPDATE: Lacey wanted to know if I was a redneck. I wasn't sure how to answer that so I took an "Are you a Redneck" quiz and scored 15 out of 15. (A true redneck, however, would have had to have someone read the quiz to them.)

Take the test for yourself.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Does that mean you're a redneck?

Kathleen said...

I took this test, and I had no clue what any of the questions were, little lone the answers. However, with guessing on every single one of them, I got 6/15 right. Funny!

Bug-Z said...

most of them were pretty well known answers. Non-Redneck knowledge....

btw I scored a 9

FreedomGirl said...

There's talk of a new NASCAR track being built in our little town(NASCAR wants us to choke up 180 MILLION BUCKS to help pay for it!!!)...I will fight it with every fiber of my being.

Lacey said...

I got 10 out of 15...a lot of those correct ones I can thank my southern boyfriend for...I've been to the redneck riviera btw and its great!