Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This stuff hits me just right each time ...


This hot sauce is awesome. It's called Sriracha and it's a hot chile sauce made out of chiles, sugar, salt, garlic and vinegar. I bought some the other night before the Super Bowl. it's great on wings and on hot sausages. I bet it would also be incredible on raw oysters. Anyway, I wasn't sure if I needed to refrigerate it after opening it so I did some research and learned that apparently you do not have to refrigerate this Americanized brand.


This Wikipedia site contains information on sriracha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav hot sauce! Especially great on pizza.

FreedomGirl said...

My fave also...only mine has the yellow lid. That means I'm tougher than you, by the way. And it is delicious on oysters!!

Anonymous said...

Had it on my chicken tenders today.
Delish!

Anonymous said...

What/who made you decide to buy that sauce?