Monday, February 19, 2007

Meltdown Monday


I lost two pounds this week bringing the total to an even 20 pounds since the first of the year. I still feel I could be doing better, although I am pleased it was another week of progress. My clothes feel looser and I feel better. I have not gone clothes shopping to buy anything new yet but will do so soon as a reward of sorts. I still need to exercise more, but I am working on that.

My progress:
Weight 01.01.07: 274 pounds
Weight 02.19.07: 254 pounds

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Any week that you don't see a gain, is a good week in my mind. Congrats on the the 20 lb mark. That is so awesome. I know what it feels like to lose some weight, and it feels good. Enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! And take note people - he's doing it himself! No paid weightloss company, personal trainer, etc. Just good old fashioned will power and determination!

Ditto to Kathleen's comment - no loss doesn't mean you're not burning fat if you're staying on track with your diet and exercise. It's all good.

GOOD JOB JEFFREY!

Dre said...

He's melting! He's melting!