Sunday, February 4, 2007

Taking it easy the morning of the game

A little easy music ....



This song from 1977 reminds me of K-tel compilation albums, console stereos and darkened dens ... I was 11 in '77 but the song was still as magical a couple of years later when I had my first real boy-girl party, including that first slow dance nuzzle. You know what I'm talking about.... That, ummmmmmm, so glad to be here with you nuzzle....That, ummmmmmm, your bare neck tempts me so much that I am forced to brush my lips against it nuzzle.... That ummmmmmm, my hormones are going crazy in here nuzzle....

Y'all know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't even try to pretend you don't ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first met an old boyfriend at a karaoke bar a few years ago, he caught my attention when he nailed that song, so I offered to buy him a drink if he'd sing some Britney - he didn't, but he did NSync's "Bye Bye Bye" with dance moves and I was smitten. Then he went off several months later and left me to become a country singer. What an appropriate song to remember him by, huh? =) Ah, but it all worked out for the best. Brent's got dance moves that didn't come from a boy band. =)

Jeffrey said...

Good for Brent... Those boy band dance moves are all flash with no staying power ....